Residential HVAC Lead Installer
We get it. You are good at what you do. You work hard and enjoy the challenge of delivering quality installation and exceeding customer expectations. Now you just need a matching culture — one where a good work ethic is appreciated and the importance of quality family life is understood. A perfect match for you is a company that doesn’t focus all of their meetings on upselling and sales. Instead, you’re encouraged and empowered to do what you do best – quality work.
At Heatwave, we don’t just value our team members, we make them a priority. We understand time with your family is critical. That’s why our Lead Installers work only four days a week. It’s also why our Installers don’t load or unload their own trucks. When you arrive in the morning your truck is loaded and ready. When you return at the end of the day the warehouse staff unloads and you go home. As a Heatwave Lead Installer you work four days a week.
Go the extra degree – that’s the Heatwave way. If you know you’re the best of the best, let’s have a conversation and see if we can go the extra degree for you and your family.
This is a full-time job, full-time pay, with full-time company benefits.
- Excellent healthcare plan. Deductible paid for by the company.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Quality company vehicle
- Company phone
- Bonus structure
Lead Installer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters and ductless split systems.
- Complete all installation paperwork thoroughly. Collect payments as directed.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Communicate with customers regarding the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Knowledge to answer related questions
- Ability to perform startup on installed equipment and complete necessary adjustment to meet manufacturer specifications
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to install various types of equipment, to include but not limited to;
- Central A/C
- Tankless Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Flexible work schedule
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Advanced customer service skills
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- EPA Certification
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills